Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Typing Quick Before the Kid gets into anything else...

Seriously I haven't been on the Computer in two days. Because every time I tried Oscar would get into shit. Like right now? Okay a little bit ago, he was in his grandma's bathroom, elbows deep in the toilet playing with a toy. Awesome! Before that he was in her room messing with god knows what. He said he was "drinking water" but I don't believe it for a second. At this moment I have no idea what he's doing. And that scares the crap out of me.

I don't know what's up with me but I haven't been liking being on the net or the computer lately. I think it's because I'm mad at my Medical Transcription class. They're total bitches about grading and make me feel like I was never taught how to write a sentence. I have even reread their chapter on grammar 5 times now to figure out what the fuck I'm doing wrong every assignment. I have yet to figure it out. Seems as though they change the rules for EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ASSIGNMENT. So why train at all? If the rules are different for EVERY different transcription what the hell am I doing here?? And the shit that they get me on is REDICULOUS and doesn't change the structure or meaning of the fucking sentence.

I apologize for all the f bombs. I know I don't really throw them around that much, but as you can see I'm super angry at the moment. If it wasn't an online class I would go into someone's office and punch a bitch right in the face. I swear to God.

Other then that life has been super fantastic. Everyone is home with my parents except me. So I'm throwing myself a pity party here. I'm a saaaddd Randa. We're supposed to go over to my Aunts for Christmas dinner so that should be interesting fun. Work is going splendidly I got notice that I am now a permanent employee, and my mother already has her delusions of grandeur for me. "You'll be upper management in no time!" She's the only mom who would be proud that her daughter is a manager at a W.M. So yeah, I still like going into work, everyone at this one is actually pretty pleasant to work with. So I guess that's a plus. And paying bills feels really good.

I got a new camera from a super cool Twitter friend, that I can not stop bragging about. It's been tons of fun taking pictures, and I've already sucked a set of batteries dry. Which apparently isn't hard to do! But hey I've got a lot of random picture of Oscar now! YAY! He hates loves the camera.

Anyway I need to get going, I typed this furiously and fast to get it all out there, and now it's back to chasing and yelling at a kid who doesn't seem to want to just sit still for just half a freaking second.

No comments:

Post a Comment