Thursday, December 17, 2009

Friday List Day is back...100 things..

We're going back to basics on this one. If you need to catch up go here... 100 Things Chapter 1 and then here... 100 things part Dos

Okay here are the early years of Randa Dawn...

70. For, I believe, at least one year of my life I was Wonder Woman. I have told this before but I like to brag. I mean I watched the show (I remember an episode where WW was spinning around tied up in a chair to transform). I wore under-roos that had the stars on the butt and the top like W.W. And I would not answer to Miranda, or Randa. When I was almost done with the phase, my awesome uncle made me wrist cuffs, headband and lasso (Lassoop, I called it) and I was thrown right back in. Mom was "overjoyed" to say the least. The sad thing is, there is only one picture of me as W.W. and that was a Halloween picture from preschool. Mom thinks that the reason she has no evidence was because she got wrapped up into watching me play this character she forgot to record it.
69. I used to also pretend to be a dog. So much so that I wore holes in the knees of every pair of pants I had. The went on well into 3rd grade.
68. I would pretend to be a dog in Church and I barked at the Priest, and I also lifted my leg to a pew...My sister was so glad to be related to me.
67. My best friend when I was in kindergarten to 4th grade was a boy named John. I would say his last name but then you would google him and get to make fun of him about how we used to play My Little Ponies and SheRa all the time. That's right. He had the greatest room EVER. It was huge! I want to go back to that house to see if it really was, or if it was because I was small.
66. He stopped being my friend in 4th grade, and we were never really friends again, and I never really knew why. It was probably because I turned into a total bitch.
65. I met John's "roommate" at a friend's wedding a couple years back. He wanted dirt about him, I told him about the ponies. It came as no surprise to him because apparently John is gay. I had no idea, honestly. The last time I saw him he was a total Frat guy. I also told his roommate to make sure that if John tried to say that the Ponies were his sisters, to call him on it. They were his. He even had the castle. Man I miss those days.
64. One day when my mom went to the store my sister was being mean to me so I packed up all of my ponies and "ran away" all the way to the weird fern bush in the front yard, where I pretended I had a fort.
63. I don't have many memories before the second grade. I can remember my first grade teacher, but nothing about the first grade.
62. My first memory of school though was getting pushed in the swings by my sister's friend and thinking that I was going to go over the bar.
61. My first second grade memory was of two boys talking about my friend who was "the new girl" and how she was "the cutest girl in the class." That always made me jealous, but I still liked her.
60. That friend and I would go on to get into a lot of trouble together. Not real trouble just dumb stuff.
59. I would play pretend so much by myself that I hardly remember much of my family when I was little.
58. I used to fall asleep before dinner and then get woken up by my sisters and think it was the next day.
57. My sisters liked to get me to talk in my sleep a lot too. They would ask me questions, which would end up getting me hit by one of them.
56. I never noticed until a little while back but my mom had a pattern to our names...The girls had M names, with the middle name having 4 letters, and the boys had A names. Which is interesting because my dad has an M name(well not his "given" name) and my mom has an A name. hmmm.
55. My grandma used to say "Colder then a Witches Tit" and I never knew that was a bad saying until one day we went to the grocery store and I said it really loud and she shooshed me. I didn't know WHY it was a bad saying, until High School. Yeah, I'm slow.
54. I was the typical shy 3 year old, but when someone asked me "What does your mom call you" I said "Her little food and farter." My mom's proudest day with me.
53. I was the shortest girl in my class until I think 7th grade. Then everyone stopped growing and I kept going. I still wish I wouldn't have stopped at just 5'9" though.
52. Oh! I got a wart on my tonsils! Right around the time my youngest brother was born. I remember mom was gone and I had to get a shot in my butt. And it actually choked me, I remember not being able to breath at times. My oldest sister told me that she told dad that I stopped breathing and he said "Oh she's just snoring" and then I got the shot...Then I had to go to Bend, (Closest big town) to the doctor and he went in and snipped it out, then teased me. He asked if I wanted to keep it and I was all for it, but no, I didn't get to keep my tonsil wart.
51. I only had one boyfriend before meeting Jesse. His name was Jason, and I was in the fourth grade. My sister told me he was using me for our Nintendo. He broke up with me because I wouldn't wear a stupid bracelet that he bought me. I also never kissed him. I wasn't very sad that he broke up with me.
50. We had a Cocker Spaniel named Muffin, who would follow me to the bus stop almost every day. She also laid in the middle of the road a lot, but never got hit by a car. I also had another dog named Rascal, who "ran away" or so THEY told me, but then when I was older my oldest sister said "Oh he probably got ran over or something." They're so cruel to me.

There you go, some history...Next time...Who knows where I'll take this list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment