Thursday, December 3, 2009

Because Aunt Becky Told Me to.

I'm not doing this really to enter a contest because I just told someone in a comment that I've only entered one contest before. And NOW I'm a big fat liar. But honestly I like Aunt Becky and I might just maybe have a crush on her. (I'm one of many in a very long line) Anyway! She had this little youyou on her blog and wanted her commenters to post them on their blogs about them and then link it from her comments or something like that I can't remember and I didn't read it all. I just cut and paste. haha! Okay! Here! These are my answers!

1) Do you like sprinkles on your ice cream?
Like all the time? No just when I'm at a buffet (pronounced buff-it) because it's the law at a buffet to get sprinkles on your ice cream.

2) If you had to choose one word to banish from the English language, what would it be and why? 
Hubby. I don't know if technically it's "real" word but I hate it. I think it's dumb. Call your husband by his name when you talk about him. Everyone knows that he's your "hubby" shut it already.

3) If you were a flavor, what would it be?
What flavor would I be? I got called "white chocolate" a couple times in my life because I supposidly was a white girl "Trying to act black" but I didn't really "try" it just was the way I was. So I guess I would be white chocolate, but I don't personally like white chocolate so I think I would have to be Neopolitan.
4) What’s the most pointless annoying chore you can think of that you do on a daily/weekly basis?
Hmm this is a hard one because most of my "chores" are boring, but not pointless. My least favorite chore is cleaning out poopy underwear. 


5) Of all the nicknames I’ve ever had in my life, Aunt Becky is the most widely known and probably my favorite. What’s your favorite nickname? (for yourself)
My favorite nickname has to be Chode. Because it started out as a horrid thing and then turned into a name I love and get all mushy when my friends call me it.I also like RandaDawn because it made me feel a little closer to my dad when he called me that. When I worked for him he never said "Miranda will help you with that" he always said "RandaDawn (all at once like it was one word) will help you with that." It was cute and made me feel like a little kid when I was 22.

6) Your stuck on a desert island with the collective works of 5 (and only five) musical artists for the rest of your life. Who are they?
Eminem
Mariah Carey
Beyonce
Ben Folds
Josh Groban
(I am soo not a hip mom...)

7) Everything is better with bacon. True or false?
That is the God's honest truth right there. EVERYTHING is better with bacon. No futher talk of it either. mmmmm bacon....

8 ) If I could go back in time and tell Young Aunt Becky one thing, it would be that out of chaos, order will emerge. Also: tutus go with everything. What would you tell young self?
"That your third grade teacher was wrong and you can be just a mom, and be happy doing it."


Mommy Wants Vodka

1 comment: