Saturday, December 26, 2009

Here's why I suck as a salesman

I'm getting worse as I go with my Transcription. I don't know why, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. But apparently I cannot do it. Every assignment comes back worse then the one before. I get all the medical words right, but can't seem to figure out where and when these people want commas. I've been rereading the chapter on grammar and still haven't figured it out. So I'm apparently wasting 3 grand on something that I am apparently not cut out to do. Which is AWESOME! Good thing my job at the mart is going so well, if anything I can climb the ladder there! YAY! Just what I always wanted to with my life! RETAIL! ugh. Sorry. I just don't know what to do or where to turn to now with this stuff. I don't understand why it's so nit-picky.

I am so not in the mood to blog. It's sad. So I'll leave you with this...a little Christmas Day video.

3 comments:

  1. I totally get not knowing there to turn. I feel like I have so much experiance is so many different things and yet I am always stuck back in Retail. Totally the LAST place I wanted to be stuck all my life. I even did the Pharmacy Tech thing and I can still get paid more at the grocery store than if I became a certified tech!!! NUTS!! I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the book "Nitty Gritty Grammar" it's the best and it's actually a fun read. Trust me. A professor made this book a mandatory read in my "History and Structure of the English language" course. I always keep a copy.

    You will love it. You will learn in 3 pages how to use a comma, semi-colon and colon.

    Best of LUCK
    RebeccaFlys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/598/01/ this is a good site too, I used to have a list of rules but can't find them. If you have a full sentance, it is "S" a fragment is US for un-sentance. SO you could do S;US, or S,US but NOT S,S get it? so you memorized the "rules" like S;S - S;US. I wish I still had my notes on that...

    ReplyDelete