Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pictures from the new Camera

Okay he's contained, safely in the bathtub, yeah, yeah tell me how safe that is. I'm right out side the door and I keep yelling at him anytime he's quiet. Oh and I keep telling him not to drowned I know that helps too.

So! here are some pictures from the new camera. I want to show you all what I had for dinner the other night and share with you my awesome "lil' smokies" dinner. hahaha....(I'm totally mocking all of you that do "recipe" posts right now. I am)

First start with a package, or two, or three of awesome little Smokies. mmmm....little smokies...



Then add your favorite BBQ sauce. I go with Original because I'm boring. And lame.


Now this is the tricky part...Put these two important ingredients into a pot, TOGETHER. Okay wait, You need to remember to keep this at medium to medium low. Because if you walk away with it on medium high, the bottom will burn to shit and you will loose half the smokies...I don't know this from experiance...or anything...


Mmmmmm look at those little smokies!!


So there you go, there's my awesome reciepe for Little Smokies. And now some other random photos from the new camera.

Here's Oscar "petting" his "caterpillar" or french fry as normal people call them.


He's in training to be a P.J. Party DJ. Yup yup.


This is honestly the BEST picture I have ever captured of a cat. Do you see her tongue sticking out?! Are you kidding me?! The whitness of the fur throws off the exposure but whatever. I don't have photo shop. Any rich twitter friends wanna send me that?

So this camera has already proven itself to me. Go back through and look at previous photos. Can you tell the difference between 2 megapixels and 6? Because I kinda can, and I am no photographer. 

2 comments:

  1. NO FAIR. Now I am SOOO hungry for those Lil Smokies that I might weep. mmmmmmmmm. Also, it's snowing so hard that there's no way I can leave the house safely. DAMN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree: no fair talking about Lil Smokies withotu serving some.

    ReplyDelete