- The number one thing I love is my family. No not Jesse and Oscar family, wait, yes I love them. But I'm talking about my family that I grew up with. They're always ALWAYS there for me. No matter what, we're all so different yet all so much a like. I couldn't live with out any of them in my life.
- I love the faces that Oscar makes. I wish I had a good camera to take all the face pictures of him I can. Here's a couple:
One day I was bored, and I drew on his face.
That's his "cheese" face. Right before he tells me to stop and go away.
This one he does a lot lately. It's not the best version of it but you get the idea.
- My friends, they rank right up there with my family. Like my family they're pretty much there for anything. And even though I haven't keep up with all of them I know if something happened that was important they would all be there for me.
- Reading. I could read all day every day. I think this one of my big reasons why I love blogs so much. I like to read everything and anything. Suggest something, send me a book, whatever I'll try it. I have a good imagination and usually a book for me is better then a movie any day.
- The ocean. I really would love to live by the ocean one day. That's a big dream of mine. I love the sounds and smells of the ocean.
- I do love to scrapbook but I have to do it in spurts because my creativity is very short lived. And now that I don't have enough room I don't know how much I'll be able to do.
- I have loved all animals since the time I was little, I even held field mice and garden snakes when I was younger. I have always LOVED cheetahs. And I don't think I've put pictures of my tattoo of my cheetah up on this blog so here's a couple pictures. The cheetah is an old tattoo I got it when I was 22 I believe, and it is "photo real" so that's why its light, oh and because my skin sucks in ink like crazy. The rest of it just got done last year in September. It's already faded and not quite finished yet. We didn't have the money to finish it.
So there's my list, well what I can think of at the moment.