Monday, November 2, 2009

Stolen Idea...

Okay so I was wondering around through twitter and landed on a blogger http://onesmarmymama.blogspot.com and read her blog and liked it and she had a post about her celebrity crushes. And I'm SURE this has been done before but I hadn't seen it yet. So I asked her if I could steal the idea because I need more ideas for postings. And before I let her answer I did it.

Here is my top 5 celebrity crushes...we'll start with male because I likes the mens. And maybe I'll move on to women because there are a couple out there that I would switch teams for...



2. Jason Statham. Okay I loved him since Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. And then I loved him even more when I saw the muscles. mmm I might be drooling a bit.


3. Denzel Washington-Dudes. I LOVE Denzel. I would marry Denzel. I would walk away from my life as it is right now for Denzel. 
 

4. Chris Farley. Just to show that I'm not completely shallow. I will admit to liking the big boys. Chris Farley is my hands down all time favorite comedian. I honestly cried when I found out he died. I wanted to meet him and tell him I loved him so bad. I swear to god.



5. Ryan Reynolds ahh the pretty boy toy. His abs, I could live in the ridges. *shudders*



So I know this list is mostly very stereotypical but hey I think I am pretty shallow so deal with it! And I made it two posts in a row!
Wow!!

1 comment:

  1. I generally don't have celebrity crushes, unless you count the times I pretend to have something going on with Johnny Depp just to get hits from posts I tag with things like "I was in bed with Johnny Depp" and stuff... but everyone knows I'm just a blog-tease that does that for traffic.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete