I just made that up, can you tell? But I think with this whole "post a day" thing I need some themes. Soooo Fridays now will be odd things about me. Maybe just five at a time. I don't want to freak you out all at once!
To get started here are five things about me that some of you might know but most of you don't.
1. I don't like dim lit rooms. My dreams are most of the time super realistic except the fact that they're just a little low on the light factor. So in my waking hours I need light or else I don't know if I'm dreaming or not. I swear to God I'm not kidding about this. My lights in my bedroom has two bulbs and if one is out it bugs me and I have to have the other replaced. And even if there is light in the living room I still have to turn on a light when I go into the kitchen even though I can still see. Which is why we need those energy efficient light bulbs. Now don't get huffy so soon, I do actually turn them off when I leave the room, it's just when I'm in the room that I need the light.
2. I am a sleep-aholic. I love to sleep and have my whole life. I love two hour naps and would go to sleep at 8:30 when Oscar does just to get more of it. My favorite quote from Brak (Space Ghost Coast to Coast) is "I love sleeping, I wish I could wake up just so I can go back to sleep." But the downside of me sleeping a lot is my dreams, which if I get woken up get progressively more weird.
3. I have re-occurring dreams a lot. And most of them are apocalyptic in nature. The ones that reoccur, that is. They usually tend to have aliens in them too. And gigantic space ships and fighter jets. Oh and I dream almost every night, and tend to remember my dreams but I can never explain them as well as I see them. Which is terrible. I'm the worst dream teller in the world. Jesse won't listen to me when I want to tell him about a dream. This is one good thing about having his mom here she lets me tell her my terrible dream stories.
4. I don't think I could ever actually have a list of 100 things about me. That would take me forever. Because I'm pretty normal and boring. It would be a list that everyone would say "uh yeah doesn't everyone do that?" Part of that list would be something like: I watch too much TV. I am left handed. I am the only one in my family with curly hair and hazel eyes oh and the only lefty. I have a big Catholic family.etc. etc.
5. I don't like when women get into male dominated jobs and then have to decorate everything with pink. If I were able to be a mechanic I would just be a really good mechanic and not turn my business pink. Sure if you like the color I get it but really it just seems like they do it because pink is a "female" color and women identify with that color. I didn't own a pink shirt until three years ago, and it's my only one. I don't identify myself as a woman just by a color.
4 hours ago