Friday, January 16, 2009

Total Deviation

I'm going in a different direction...here's a survey I found on MySpace, and I didn't want to fill it out on there, so I'm doing it here..just in case someone reads it. Oh yeah and I'm being totally facetious through out the whole thing, just so you know.

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name
followed by "ology"

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice??
I have come to enjoy Ceasar dressing.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I know my friends would think they know this and say Outback, but I'm dissapointed in the Outback as of late, I would say now, if I could afford to go there it would be Spencers. They have the best steak in the country, look it up!

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Uhm Pork Chops. Yeah that's right, I've perfected them, totally not healthy but I don't care.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Peperoni and olives

What do you like to put on your toast?
butter like substances.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
oh chocolate its always chocolate.

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
four. That's right, four.

What color cell phone do you have?
Blue

Do you have a laptop?
No I do not, I don't really even have a computer or something that can be considered a computer. I use my sisters.

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
I'm a big big lefty.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
a baby once, and then after i had him I got a syst removed from my right breast

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
That would be Oscar, he's huge!!

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Never. I have ben unconscious for surgery though and I loved it.

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Uhm yeah sure why not.


If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Glorious Dragon

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I need the money at the moment, so hell yeah I would.

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
one

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
a while back.

Last person you talked to?
My sister's kids, just a second ago.

Last person you hugged?
Oscar, after he got hit in the face with a basketball.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Summer time, in the LBC.

Holiday?
I don't really like holidays because everything seems to go wrong at that time. I would have to say if I had to pick one though, it would be Thanksgiving, because the whole family shows up and we have a good time together.

Day of the week?
Doesn't matter, they're all the same.

Month?
August. because its hot.

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
I miss my friends every single day.

Mood?
Grey, but I did get to the counselor today.

What are you listening to?
kids fighting in the bathtub.

Watching?
nothing

***************RANDOMOLOGY****************

First place you went this morning?
Counceling

What's the last movie you saw?
Pineapple express.

Do you smile often?
Not really, product of depression.

Sleeping Alone Tonight?
Never!


Do you always answer your phone?
Uhhh no actually just today I ignored a couple calls...

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
no idea. probably won't hear the phone.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
more green then brown.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
uhm no idea...

Do you own a digital camera?
yes i got it for having a baby.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, but when they died I made mom take care of them.

Favorite Christmas song(s)?
Oh Holy Night, or the Alleluja chorus.

Can you do push ups?
uhm no

Can you do a chin up?
never in my life.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
nervous.

Do you have any saved texts?
nope

Ever been in a car wreck?
a jerkface t-boned me and then tried to blame it on me.

Do you have an accent?
No but I do when I'm around people that have accents. I got asked if I was Filipino one time

Plans tonight?
babysitting for my sister.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
yeah the day I decided to take all the pain killers I had.


Have you ever been given roses?
by default.

Current hate right now?
uhm no not really.

Met someone who changed your life?
every single person I've met has changed my life in some way.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
yes!

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
I'm still with him! almost 6 years now!!! yikes!

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
just one big ass tattoo.

Does anyone love you?
Lots of people, everyone but me.

Ever had someone sing to you?
uhm never, I'd probably punch them.

Do you like to cuddle?
Not really.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
ew. I don't do that.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Old. We're all old.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
sometimes. I don't mind it.

Have you ever ridden an elephant?
back in the day when the circus would come to burns I did indeed ride on an elephant, it was pretty awesome.

Do you like to play Scrabble?
I don't like games.


When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
I do not recall.

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
tossing and turning.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
thank god my head no longer hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment