Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Art"

So I said in my last post that I would show pictures of my scrapbooking pages. I just finished another one today. My cable got cut off, give me a break! I'm bored! Now I have to look for things to do to occupy my time, don't tell me to go to the library, I have no car. Alright without further ado... Oh and please excuse the layout and the funkyness of all of this, its my first time with this editor trying to put pictures up. I'm learning!!!


These are the first ones. These are old pictures of me and my friend, back in the days of skinny...

















This is my first trip to Disneyland. A succession of photos of me and Mickey. V told me it was okay to drop elbows to get close, I didn't believe her.






















And this is Oscar on his first trip to Disneyland, one of the many pictures we took, he didn't like those stinking ears!











This is the last page I've done so far, this is a couple of pictures of when we went to San Diego. My favorite place ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment