Monday, June 29, 2009

New Computer!

Well I’m home and I have my new computer and if my son will stop crying for a moment, I’ll be able to set up my school stuff.  I’m happy to be home.  It was wonderful and fun to be with Leslie again, but really there’s no place like home.  I love coming home after long trips, it just decompresses me.  No matter how good of a time I had I always like being home.  We had a great time though, Oscar had lots of fun with Leslie’s kids and we got to go see the Oregon Coast which I haven’t been since high school.  We played and walked, A LOT.  Well not a lot for Leslie because she’s some sort of walking machine, but a lot for me.  I got three blisters on one foot, that’s gotta be some sort of a record.  I did lunges for the first time since high school, and fell…I pulled my thigh muscle stepping into a hot tub and hmm what else did I injure.  I swear to god I’m a walking accident. 

Anyway more later, I have to get going on this school stuff while my kid is distracted…

No comments:

Post a Comment