Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My best friend the Super Spy.

She's such a good spy that I don't even know that she is one. I have this theory, because I'm really bad with secrets that my best friend V is really a spy and she just hasn't told me because I'll tell everyone. See I'm already doing it and I haven't proven it yet! The thing is she's always complaining about her job and sometimes when she is I just imagine her putting all her spy gear together while she's talking to me. She's saying "man I have to find another job" all the while she's tightening up her silencer on her .45. I've come to this conclusion because we were watching "Lie To Me" which is an awesome show by the way, and one of the plot lines had to deal with two people that had been taken hostage. They found out that one girl was actually a spy. HER MOM DIDN'T KNOW!! The dad knew, because well he could keep a secret obviously, but her mamma didn't! And I told Jesse, "I swear if Oscar becomes a spy I better know about it because that is AWESOME!" And he responded "He couldn't tell you because you can't lie, or keep a damn secret." And its true. However! There are certain things that I keep very secret. That I don't tell anyone and I probably never will tell. Its just that most of the time I can't do it. See my problem is that I can't lie and if someone asks me a direct question I HAVE to tell them the honest truth. I have too many tells, I can't even lie on the phone! Its terrible. I'm like Tommy from Trainspotting. I never do drugs and I never lie. So after talking about Oscar being a spy I decided that V is a CIA spy like she's always wanted to be, she just can't tell me because I would immediatly go onto my blog or on to facebook or twitter and say "OMG MY BEST FRIEND IS A SPY!!!!" And then she would be fired.


I started twittering. Yeah I said it. I've started following random famous people just because, I honestly don't like twitter. But I like to say things that pop into my head and know that no one is really reading what I'm typing. Kinda like this blog! Its boring honestly, and I don't understand how people get twitter messages to other people. It makes no sense to me! So I'll probably get bored of it, unless they start putting games like Farm Town on Twitter.


I am a Vampire farmer. That's right. Facebook has all sorts of silly games that you can play. My lovely sister Katie got me started on FarmTown. Litterally she got it started for me, she also "friended" a whole bunch of people from my home town which kinda peeved me at first, because I liked being a facebook snob with my 45 friends. But then I got over it because my farm was prospering. Then one day...

I saw it...

An ad on the side of the page that said "Join Us."

And I became...A...VAMPIRE!!!

And not a wussy Twilight vampire either. A cool Vampire. Here I'll show you what I look like as a Vampire:

Yeah in the dark of night this is what I look like. Do you see me? Hanging out on the streets of Vegas in my ripped jeans and my no shirt. All my awesome arm tattoos? That's right you better be scared.
So in this Vampire game you attack other Vampires. But there is a code. You don't attack another Vamp three times or more in a row. Or you get sent to the "Hit List" where other bigger stronger Vamps can "kill" you. You can also bite other Vamps. When you can't hit list them.
I love it. I don't know why, its not the most exciting game but I play it all the time. This is why I can't have an office job. I get stuck on these games and that's all I want to do. I can't leave my computer all day or I get worried that people are attacking my Vamp and I'm not able to defend myself.
Anyway, just a warning, if you're playing a game on facebook watch out because you might get addicted. You might end up a Vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment